T.R.I.B.E. Security Service
Safety. Security. Service.
To register for the upcoming Defensive Rifle Training Class please register and make sure you meet the following MINIMUM requirements prior to registering for the class.
You must be at least 19 years old or older to attend.
You must be a legal resident of the US or a US Citizen.
You cannot have any Felony CONVICTIONS of any kind.
You cannot have any Misdemeanor CONVICTIONS for Domestic Violence
You cannot have any DWI CONVICTIONS in the last 5 years and no more that 3 CONVICTIONS in a life time.
You cannot have been DISHONORABLY discharged from any branch of the US Military.
You cannot be a prohibited possessor of firearms under Federal, State, Local or Tribal Law.
You cannot have been deemed Mentally Incompetent by a Mental Health Physician or confined to a Mental Institution.
If you fall into any of these categories above you do not qualify for a Concealed Carry Permit and cannot attend the class.
What you will need for the Defensive Rifle Class
The following equipment is required for you to have when attending the Concealed Carry Permit Class:
1. Hearing and Eye Protection (Foam ear plugs, Automatic or Standard Ear Muff Style Hearing Protection is preferred)
2. A Handgun chambered in at least .32 or larger.
3. At least 2 Magazines or 2 Speed Loaders (if using a revolver) are REQUIRED for this class as we will be doing reloading drills
4. You will need at least 200 rounds of ammo for your pistol. This is to help you get familiar with your pistol
5. A good quality hip holster which securely holds your firearm and allows you to draw safely & re-holster.
6. A rifle chambered in .233/5.56, 7.62x39, .308, 9x19 (9mm), .45ACP or other caliber.
7. Rifles must be in a magazine fed AR-15, AR-10, AK-47, AK-74, MP-5, Mini-14 style only. Single Shot or bolt action rifles are NOT allowed for this training.
8. You must have at least 3 or more magazines with a magazine holder for at least 2 of those magazines
9. Magazines must be capable of holding a minimum of 20 rounds with a maximum of 40 round capacity
10. Your rifle must be equipped with at a single, or 2-point sling.
11. Holographic or Red Dot sites are allowed for the class, however, back-up iron sights are required for this class regardless of an optic.
12. You will need at least 500 rounds of ammo for your rifle. Steel cased ammo is NOT recommended for this class as feeding issues can sometimes occur.
13. A pen and paper to take notes.
14. Appropriate clothing for the weather conditions, including water, sunscreen, hats etc.
Men: Long pants or jeans are required, running shorts or denim shorts are not allowed for this class, t-shirts or long sleeve shirts are allowed for this class.
Women: Skirts or dresses are not permitted for this training, neither are running shorts, or denim shorts. Extremely tight, revealing or distractive clothing are not to be worn to this class. Ripped or torn jeans are also not allowed for this class.
15. If you are not able to physically move into the prone, supine, kneeling, squatting or standing positions unassisted, we ask that you let us know ahead of time so we can make proper arrangements or accommodations for you.
To Register Fill Out The Form Below
June 11-12, 2022 Defensive Rifle Training begins at 8am each day and will conclude around 5pm
You are required to attend both days to complete the class
Provide a working cell phone number & valid email address
If you cannot make it to the training please let us know at least 3 days before the training date or you will forfeit your registration fee.
Cost for this class is $150.00 per person
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at:
[email protected] or via text at 505-906-1540