T.R.I.B.E. Security Service
Safety. Security. Service.
To register for the upcoming Concealed Carry Permit Firearms Training Class please register and make sure you meet the following MINIMUM requirements prior to registering for the class.
You must be at least 21 years old or older.
You must be a legal resident of the US or a US Citizen.
You cannot have any Felony CONVICTIONS of any kind.
You cannot have any Misdemeanor CONVICTIONS for Domestic Violence
You cannot have any DWI CONVICTIONS in the last 5 years and no more that 3 CONVICTIONS in a life time.
You cannot have been DISHONORABLY discharged from any branch of the US Military.
You cannot be a prohibited possessor of firearms under Federal, State, Local or Tribal Law.
You cannot have been deemed Mentally Incompetent by a Mental Health Physician or confined to a Mental Institution.
If you fall into any of these categories above you do not qualify for a Concealed Carry Permit and cannot attend the class.
What you will need for the Concealed Carry Permit Class
The following equipment is required for you to have when attending the Concealed Carry Permit Class:
1. Hearing and Eye Protection (Foam ear plugs, Automatic or Standard Ear Muff Style Hearing Protection is preferred)
2. A Handgun chambered in at least .32 or larger. (AR Style Pistols ARE NOT ALLOWED FOR THIS CLASS.)
3. At least 2 Magazines or 2 Speed Loaders (if using a revolver) are REQUIRED for this class as we will be doing reloading drills
4. You will need at least 250 rounds of ammo for your pistol. This is to help you get familiar with your pistol
5. A good quality hip holster which securely holds your firearm and allows you to draw safely & re-holster.
6. A pen and paper to take notes.
7. Appropriate clothing for the weather conditions.
To Register Fill Out The Form Below
January 28 & 29, 2022 Concealed Carry Permit Training Class
Class begins at 8am each day and will conclude around 5pm
You are required to attend both days to meet the minimum training hours for a Concealed Carry Permit
Provide a working cell phone number & valid email address
If you cannot make it to the training please let us know at least 3 days before the training date so others can take your place
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at:
[email protected] or via text at 505-906-1540